Whether you’re trying to feel more energetic or trying to build lean muscle, eating clean will give your body the right tools to do the job.
Use voucher code cleanjourney
It’s a no-brainer that diet and exercise are both crucial to your well-being and your waistline.
And that generally adhering to recommended nutrition guidelines is the best way to optimize your health overall.
BUT, that’s sometimes easier said than done. With conflicting messages about what we should & shouldn’t be eating, plus the added stress of planning meals around family & lifestyle, eating ‘clean’ can seem overwhelming.
However, I am sure I don’t need to tell you that in addition to regular exercise, what you eat has a huge effect on how you look & feel.
Eating whole foods and avoiding junk food — a clean eating lifestyle — will contribute immensely to keeping you and your family healthy and less prone to ill health.
Not to mention if you’re trying to lose weight & tone up, exercise alone is highly unlikely to get you the results you desire.
Expert Shawn M. Talbott, PhD, nutritional biochemist and former director of the University of Utah Nutrition Clinic says, "As a rule of thumb, weight loss is generally 75 percent diet and 25 percent exercise. In fact….
On average, people who dieted without exercising for 15 weeks lost 23 pounds; the exercisers lost only 6 pounds over about 21 weeks.
An analysis of more than 700 weight loss studies found that people see the biggest short-term results when they eat clean.
I have an incredible 30 Day Clean Eating Challenge for you.
- How to LOSE FAT and keep it off forever so you always look good and feel amazing.
- How to maintain a HEALTHY WEIGHT so you avoid the risk of health related diseases.
- How to SUPERCHARGE your energy levels so you never feel run down or tired.
- Why WHOLE FOODS keep you satisfied for longer so you’re less tempted by eating junk.
- How a simple morning ROUTINE can transform your health within a week
- 30 different meal planning TEMPLATES and CHECK LISTS so you can track exactly what you eat and get the results you want much much quicker
- Exactly how to PLAN AHEAD so you’ve always got healthy food in.
- My TOP 10 healthy food blogs that make eating well extremely easy
- My TOP SECRET resource: 50 of the best healthy food blogs dedicated to clean eating.
- How to make HEALTHY SNACKS so you don’t graze on junk food when you’re hungry.
- The TRUTH about lefty greens (it’s not what you think)
- How to identify FOOD TRIGGERS that are (subconsciously) keeping you unhealthy and fat.
- 10 FOOD SWAPS for every craving so you can eat more of the foods you love without piling on the pounds or worrying about your health.
- 34 HEALTHY BREAKFASTS for busy morning so you can start the day with a bang.
- How to use herbs and spices to power up your food and make them TASTE AMAZING.
- 24 classic recipes from around Europe to add variety to your CLEAN EATING PLAN.
- DELICIOUS dishes using different grains
- Why I’m deadly serious about AVOIDING SUGAR
- How to strike a happy medium with your diet so you STAY ON TRACK forever.
- The SHOCKING TRUTH about white flour (if you learn one thing, learn this)
- How coffee can REDUCE THE RISK of these 2 well known diseases
- How to make your own healthy energy bars that pack a punch and provide you with a steady stream of ENERGY during the day (you’ll get 34 simple recipes that you can make at home)
- The TRUTH about fat’s: the good, the bad and the in between, so you'll be in a much better position to look after your own health and the health of your family and friends.
- Why switching salt has amazing HEALTH BENEFITS (almost nobody knows this)
I'm super excited to invite you to my 30 Day Clean Eating challengeKat, your Kickass Life Project guide
Once you’ve finished this challenge you’re going to be a clean eating, fat burning machine. Not only will you look and feel great but I can guarantee that you’ll live a happier and healthier life. So….
Today I invite you to take part in my 30 Day Clean Eating Challenge:
30, easy to digest lessons, delivered to your inbox, one each day.
Use voucher code cleanjourney